Monday, December 1, 2008

Weekend Update

1. Saturday we drove back to OKC from Leavenworth, KS. It was a very boring drive and our home was a beautiful sight. There's nothing like sleeping in your own bed.

2. Watched the Bedlam game and was hoping OSU would win but Oklahoma is clearly the better team.

3. Speaking of OU, they were given a gift from the BCS. I am not at all a Texas fan but they got hosed. It would be poetic justice if Missouri beats OU and Texas goes to the National title game.

4. A lot of my friends in Oklahoma will not like number 3. Haha.

5. Sunday I preached all 4 experiences at People's Church. I consider it a huge honor to speak for Pastor Herbert and I really enjoyed it.

6. The 4 experiences were awesome with many people giving their hearts to Christ.

7. I was also very tired after preaching 4 times so after church I came home and sat on the couch and watched football the rest of the day.

8. Speaking of football, I have to say "I love Oklahoma City"...once again they showed the Colts game. Most of the people around hear claim to be Cowboys fans but I believe deep down inside they are all Indianapolis Colts fan.

9. Speaking of the Colts, it was ugly game but a win. I'll take it. We are now 8-4. Go Colts!

10. I put on a few pounds from the holiday so its time to get back to the grind and hit 200 pounds.

No comments: