Friday, December 19, 2008

Thoughts & Highlights From My Week

1. I tried a different drink at Starbucks. I normally get a Banana Chocolate Vivanno or a Peppermint Mocha. Instead, I tried a 4 pump vanilla brevee misto and it was ok. Hopefully I will like it becasue it's $2 cheaper then my normal drinks.

2. After the Colts big win last night I am now going to cheer my heart out for the Lions. I hope they beat the Saints and get a win. I was originally hoping they go defeated but now I feel bad for them.

3. I made it to the Championship of our staff fantasy football league and am playing our media director Andy Wynn. I got a huge game from Manning and am feeling good about my chances. Last week I also had a huge victory over our kids director which felt great! She was the number 1 seed and I took her out. Haha.

4. My body still hurts from my fall earlier this week, specifically my neck. My neck feels like I slept on it wrong, which is an annoying pain. It was really hurting on Wednesday but now feels better. I'm praying the pain will be gone by Sunday.

5. Tonight is our Director's Christmas party and I can't wait. I love getting to hang out with the other directors from Peoples church. It's gonna be a fun night.

6. Wednesday we had an all staff Christmas party which was a lot of fun. We ate some yummy Hideaway Pizza and played boys vs girls in catch phrase. Just in case you are wondering I won't keep you in the dark...the boys won!

7. I'm starting to read through the book of Acts and I'm excited. This book has always inspired me to dream big and I look forward to reading through it again.

No comments: