Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Back to the Grind

I have to admit the Holiday's were pretty brutal on my weight loss goals. I didn't really gain any weight but I definitely didn't lose any. With the new year starting one of my resolutions is to get down to 200 pounds. I'm not a huge fan of resolutions because most of the time I don't follow through with them, but this one is different. I have already lost 40 pounds and now want to lose 15 more. Jamie has done a great job with groceries and I'm starting to work out again. This is a big deal to me because I know it will help me live a healthier and longer life. I've never really cared about my body or what I'm putting in it and I'm so thankful for the revelation I had in 2oo8 and look forward to continuing my new lifestyle in 2009 and for the rest of my life. I also want to give a shout out to Debbie Hinzman and Josh Pearman for their weight loss. I'm super proud of what you guys have accomplished. Keep it up! I don't normally ask for comments but if you are on this kind of journey I would love to hear about it.

2 comments:

Josh Sousa said...

I'm with you bro all the way. I gained weight during the holidays and would like to lose it all. I am in the gym 4-5 times a week right now (mostly lifting) but I am trying to do some more cardio to help with the weight loss. I hope you hit your goal and to help you out check out the "Livestrong" App for your iPhone. I have it and it's awesome. Love you bro and God bless. Have a great New Years.

Paul Hinzman said...

I'm proud of you bro! Want to be accountability partners? I want to get to 200 as well. I'm at 215 too.