Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Update.

Due to vacation and the holiday I haven't blogged much so here is a little update and with Thanksgiving tomorrow I won't be blogging again until Dec. 1.

1. We arrived in Indianapolis last Thursday and it is freezing over here. It is about 20-30 degrees colder then OKC.

2. Everyone loves Jace. He has spent time with all of our family and they all have said he is handsome, easy to watch and very talkative. He also loves music. He has been playing the guitar and drums a lot.

3. I got to see my grandparents who live in Europe so this was a real treat.

4. Sunday night I hung out with old friends from high school and watched the Colts game, it was a lot of fun especially since the Colts won. It's weird but me and my friends have not talked for months and got together one night and picked up like we've been hanging out every week. These are good friends.

5. Saturday I played flag football in 20 degree weather and just about died. It was fun but I was in pain the rest of the day. I probably will never play sports again in that cold of weather.

6. Jamie and I had a romantic getaway Monday night and it was awesome. It felt great to getaway for a night with my beautiful wife. We had a lot of fun and need to do this more often.

7. My eating has not been as good as I would like so I will have to get it back in gear back in OKC.

8. Trying to make time to visit 4 families is rough but we've made it happen and have enjoyed spending time with all of our family.

9. I have clinched playoff births in three of my fantasy leagues and need a miracle to make it in my keeper league.

10. It's thanksgiving and I have a lot to be thankful for. First I'm thankful to God and all He has done in my life. I'm not worthy and feel very blessed. I'm also thankful for my wonderful wife, she is amazing and I don't know what I would do without her. I'm thankful for Jace who has brought much joy to our lives and I'm thankful for my family, friends, People's Church and the staff I get to work with. Life is good and all of these things are again a product of God's goodness. Thanks Lord!

No comments: