Tuesday, December 9, 2008

It Happened Again

I am in four fantasy football leagues and this year has had an unfortunate reoccuring theme for my teams. At least 5 times this year I have lost a game on the last play or minute in the Monday Night football game and it happened again yesterday. I was winning by 4 points until DeAngelo Williams busts out on his last run. I would rather get destroyed then beat in the last minutes of the Monday night game. Hopefully next week my opponents don't have any players on the Browns or the Eagles. I have two teams left in the playoffs. One with the People's church staff and the other with my leadership team. I also thought I was a hardcore fantasy football player being in 4 leagues until I met my pastor who is in 6 leagues! He is a fantasy machine.

No comments: