Tuesday, December 2, 2008

The Battle

The battle against my flesh has begun. After all the bad eating I did over Thanksgiving I now find myself craving the foods that will stop me for getting to 200 and put me on the track for 240. Especially Steak n Shake, I had a two shakes and a frisco melt over Thanksgiving break and now I want Steak n Shake all the time. They were soooooooooo good. It's funny before Thanksgiving these cravings where minimal, now they are haunting me. It's gonna be tough but I'm determined to get back on track and not stuck in the world of "I will start tomorrow". I learned from the last 4 months of losing weight that the first couple weeks are brutal but after that you get into the routine and it is much easier. So the Battle has begun again, Lord help me as I journey towards 200!

No comments: