Monday, December 8, 2008

My Wife the Holiday Queen

Jamie loves the holidays and really loves decorating for the holidays. We have decorations for fall, Thanksgiving and Christmas. She has socks for the fall, Thanksgiving and Christmas. If you are listening to music with my wife after Thanksgiving it's all Christmas music. I came home one day from work and boom the Christmas tree was up and decorated. We even have a Christmas tablecloth on our dining table. And to top it off Thursday I went to get my driver's license renewed and when I came back my wife was on the top of the ladder putting Christmas lights on our house. When I say the top I mean the very top like she falls off and she's breaking a few bones. She put her life in danger because she has always wanted to have Christmas lights on the house. Jamie is one of those people that when she makes up her mind about something nothing will stop her and if you drive by my house you will see how. I appreciate this quality about her I just wouldn't risk my life to put Christmas lights on the house :). When it comes to the holidays we are very different but I will admit I love the different holiday desserts she makes in the fall, Thanksgiving and Christmas and I love and appreciate her a lot.

No comments: