Thursday, December 4, 2008

Lazy Day

Here are some of the highlights or lazylights of my day off:

1. Slept in cause last night I stayed up til 2:30 am watching a movie. I am definitely a night person. If I had the choice of staying up til 3 am or waking up at 5 am, I would choose staying up til 3 am every time.

2. Hanging out with my little guy. I love spending time with Jace. His new thing is he's always trying to sit on our laps and when we get him out of his crib he always gives us a hug and a kiss. I can't say it enough I love him to death.

3. Going to get my Oklahoma driver's license. Hopefully the lines won't be long.

4. Paid some bills. Always fun!

5. Ran out to the mail box in shorts and a t-shirt. Not smart, it was freezing!

6. Won another free trip from cheaptickets.com. Yeah right, those scams are annoying. I remember when I was in high school and I got my first "You won a million dollars" junkmail. I was so excited I called the number then realized it was a scam and have been bitter ever since. Just kidding no bitterness but they are annoying.

7. Watching Survivor tonight and hoping Corinne gets voted off. And I have to say Randy getting blindsided two weeks ago is my all time favorite survivor moment. It was awesome! As Crystal said "Randy is a troll", LOL.

8. Jamie is making a very yummy pasta and spinach dip tonight. I will eat it and enjoy it. I may even post some pics of her masterpiece.

No comments: