Monday, December 15, 2008

My Body Hurts Pt. 1

Saturday I decided to start lifting weights again as part of my workout. I got this workout from a friend where I get my heart rate up and then do as many reps as I can in 30 seconds. I do 3 sets of this and on the 3rd set I have enough weight so I can't finish the reps. This workout shredded my muscles. The first workout I did was chest and my triceps and pecs are killing me. Yesterday they were a little sore well today is day two and now they are killing me. It hurts to put my cell phone to my ear, a coat on and wash my hair. Although my muscles are hurting its a good pain and I know the more consistent I get that the pain will get better. But for the next few weeks my body is going to hurt.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's kinda funny... you feel like you are buff; but the reality is just sore. Unfortunately I have to many of those just getting back in the gym days!

I will kick it off again for the newyear like most everyone else!

No Pain... you know the rest!