Monday, December 22, 2008

Weekend Update

It's late but here it is:

1. I lost my fantasy game and did not win a championship this year. Bummer, but I enjoyed all the leagues I was in and look forward to doing it again next year.

2. Last night I watched the Three Amigos and Rocky IV, two amazing movies. I also went for a late night workout which totally reaggravated my neck injury which led to a painful night of sleep and a painful day today. Currently the pain has died down and I will be taking it easy to keep it that way.

3. I turn 28 this Wednesday, wow I feel old. In two years I will be 30! Craziness.

4. Jace has been a little under the weather, I'm praying for God to heal him. I hate seeing him sick.

5. I had some amazing fried chicken Friday night made by Mrs. Sharon, the wife of our care director Shelby Johnson. It was awesome! We also played dirty santa and I left with a Sonic card and gave away probably the worst gift. It was great! I will never forget Brian Rush our Programming Director saying "next year I'm bringing trash!" He got my gift.

2 comments:

Paul Hinzman said...

shut up about the age thing!!

Bart and Melissa Shadle said...

You're old!

And Happy birthday! Have a great Christmas.

Bart