Friday, January 30, 2009

Random Thoughts

1. Go Cardinals! I would like to see ex-Colt Edgerrin James get a ring and I think Larry Fitzgerald is a beast. I would like to see Tomlin get one but not this year. I'm cheering for the Arizona Cardinals to win the Super Bowl!!!

2. I'm becoming a video making machine. I'm not that good at it but I'm learning and working on my third video and will start another one next week. Me and Final Cut Pro are becoming best friends.

3. This week has been crazy with the ice, school was canceled for 3 days and we canceled Epic on Wed. night. I was majorly bummed that Epic was canceled but the risk of people getting in accidents on the ice is just not worth it. This week we are starting our Love Lockdown Series where we will separate the fairy tales from the facts on dating, we are also giving away free t-shirts to the first 150 students. It's gonna be an awesome night, don't miss it!!!

4. Today at John Marshall we had 262 students. Every week we get to share the gospel with over 250 students, it's awesome!!! I thank God for such an amazing opportunity.

5. Right now I'm watching too many shows. Here is my list: 24, sometimes The Bachelor, Heroes, American Idol, Law & Order SVU, Lost, Hell's Kitchen and everyday I watch PTI and ABC news. With that some friends are trying to get me hooked on The Office, but I'm resisting. I have too many shows!

6. I can't believe January is almost over, where in the world has time gone. This is crazy!!!

7. I'm thankful the weekend is here and I'm looking forward to People's Church on Sunday and the Ignite Super Bowl Party at my house Sunday night. If you are a college and twentysomething and want to come hit me up with an email at chris@peopleschurch.tv. I'll hook you up with all the info!

1 comment:

Sean Silverii said...

Dude...i am totally on board with all your shows. Heroes and 24 are blowing my mind!!

love to hear more about that Love Lockdown series.

sean