Thursday, January 22, 2009

Wednesday Night

I don't know if this has happened to anyone else in ministry but last night I had to put myself in check because I was trippin over the downs way more then celebrating the ups from our experience. The downs were we had some technical issues which happens from time to time. The ups were we had 5 first time salvations, Praise God! Forgive me Lord for my tainted perspective and I praise you for the changed lives last night.

When I got home I turned on the tv to watch my recorded shows. Typcially on Wednesday I'm up til 1 or 2 am because my mind is wired and thinking about the experience. Well last night, I only watched one show and then fell asleep watching PTI, that never happens!!! I guess the mud I put on my arms last night during my message must have wiped me out! If your wondering about the mud check out Epic's podcast on iTunes for free. To find it search "Epic Student Ministries" on iTunes.

1 comment:

Paul Hinzman said...

keep perspective bro! God has great things in store for you.