Thursday, January 15, 2009

Blogging

I've really enjoy reading blogs and am honored that people would read mine. I read others and am impressed at their writing skills. I have never been a writer, matter of fact in high school and college I loathed writing a paper. My grammar is bad and my handwriting is even worse, ha. I would much rather study for and take a test. I have never had a journal. I tried a few times but never followed through. With blogging I feel like I've done ok but it doesn't come easy to me. Many times I brainstorm, write, read, edit, read, edit, read, edit and then sometimes even erase and start over. Every once in a while a blog will flow easily from my mind to my fingers to the computer but most of the time I find myself having writer's block and struggling to write down my thoughts. I envy those who love to write and who are amazing at it. Hopefully it will come easier as I continue to blog!

No comments: