Monday, January 19, 2009

Weekend Update

1. Saturday I was sick to my stomach almost all day and it stunk! I hate being sick but I'm thankful it was almost gone by Sunday morning.

2. I think Jace caught what I had and is now running a fever. I feel horrible for my little guy and it breaks my heart to see him sick.

3. This is the first time our whole family has passed the sickness along. Jamie was sick Thursday, I got sick Saturday and Jace got sick Sunday.

4. I enjoyed both football games on Sunday. I was pulling for the Cardinals and the Ravens. The Ravens lost so I hope the Cardinals win it all.

5. Jamie and I were going to go out to the Cheesecake Factory for her birthday Sunday night but since Jace was sick I picked up some Chipotle and a strawberry cheesecake ice cream cake for her birthday.

No comments: