Saturday, January 24, 2009

Updates and Thoughts

1. Jace is finally over his sickness, thank God! This whole week he has been spiking fevers of 103 and 104. I hate seeing Jace sick and I'm so glad he is feeling better. Today was his second day of being back to his normal, playful and happy self.

2. Jace is also growing up like crazy. He has a little attitude and gives a high pitched yelp to let us know when he is not happy. This seems to happen after naps and he is not too fond of the car seat anymore. He also wants to grab his drinks and food by himself. If you try to give it to him he get's upset. Most of the time when he has fits and shows some attitude it just makes me laugh, lol. He also has added some words to his vocabulary. He can say book, ball, I love you and tonight he said basketball.

3. Friday night we finally went out for Jamie's b-day and had an awesome time. We went to our favorite restaurant, the Cheesecake Factory and went to see Paul Blart Mall Cop. The best part of the night was being able to go out by ourselves. Thanks Kayla for watching Jace!

4. The new season of 24 is back and is amazing! This is my favorite show! We have also been watching American Idol and Lost. So far Idol has been hilarious, the people who think they can sing and are horrible just blow me away. I wish I could hear what they hear. Sometimes I have to believe they are doing it as a joke because there is NO way they can honestly think they sound good. Currently I'm pulling for the blind guy, I think he is pretty amazing.

5. I enjoyed being apart of history by seeing our new President being sworn in this week and am praying for President Obama as he leads our nation. May God give him great wisdom and discernment!

6. I'm bummed football is almost over. After the Super Bowl I will be counting down the days to the NFL draft and March Madness.

No comments: