Friday, January 9, 2009

Catching Up

I'm not sure what happened but it's Friday and I haven't blogged since Tuesday. Here are some highlights of my week:

1. First I want to thank God that my grandma's cancer has shrunk some but we still need your prayers. She is going to start 7 weeks of radiation to try to shrink the cancer some more. The more the cancer shrinks the less evasive the surgery is. I'm believing for the great physician to completely remove her cancer. Thanks for your prayers.

2. I took my little guy into get shots and a check up this week. He was a tough and did great with his shots. We also found out he has a double ear infection. Praying for healing.

3. We had a great turnout at our Ignite National Title Game Party at Perri's Pizza and Cafe. There were a few gator fans but mostly OU fans. We had a great time connecting and eating some good food.

4. Tim Tebow is a beast, nuff said.

5. I think I may be the only person in the world to have lived in the city of the losing team in the College Football National Title game for the last three years. I guess Ohio State fans are glad I'm gone and Oklahoma fans want to kick me out, haha.

6. I'm thinking about learning french again. I was fluent as a kid when I lived in Belgium and lost it when we moved to the states. I can pick apart some conversations but can't speak it very well. I'm so close though and may go for it.

7. I've been blessed to hear from all the people who were challenged by the part of my message this past Sunday to Don't Wait Til Tomorrow to Be Healthy Physically. Congrats and keep it up to everyone trying to live healthier and lose weight. You can do it!!!

No comments: