Monday, February 2, 2009

Glasses vs Contacts

Lately I have been wearing my glasses because my contacts have been bothering my eyes. I normally hate wearing my glasses because they mess up my depth perception and I hate seeing blurry outside of the lens. They are also hard to fall asleep to the TV in and they slide off during workouts. I try to avoid wearing my glasses at all cost. The plus to my glasses is I can wear them as long as I want and they won't hurt my eyes. The funniest part about wearing glasses is I get a lot of compliments about looking smarter. Currently I've actually enjoyed wearing my glasses so I might officially switch over, plus I guess it makes me smarter. Either way I would be blind and a hazard to this world without my glasses or contacts. Thank God for this technology and I have no idea how people with bad eyesight functioned before glasses and contacts.

1 comment:

Paul Hinzman said...

yeah...it doesn't mean you are smarter