Thursday, January 29, 2009

An Awesome Day Off

Today was a daddy and Jace day. Our day featured playing the drums, Jace taking a nap on me, watching a little TV and a lot of tickling. I love tickling Jace and hearing him crack up laughing. It's one of my favorite sounds. He is such a happy kid and throughout the day I thanked God for my son. He brings a joy and happiness to my life that is unexplainable. Many times I just watch him and he brings a smile to my face. Being a dad is the greatest thing in the world and I feel truly blessed to have such an amazing family! My day ended with an amazing Mexican chicken dish made by my beautiful wife, one of our students came over, then we watched Idol and laughed at all the people that can't sing but think they can. It was a great day! Here is a clip of my day with Jace and him playing the drums.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a cute kid Chris! We need to get together and party soon.