Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The Ring

Sunday night Jamie, Jace and I attended an Epic House Party in Edmond at the Thun's House. The highlight was swinging on the Thun's huge swing. When I say huge, I'm not exaggerating, this thing hangs from a tall tree and takes you about 50 feet in the air, it's awesome! Well one of our students keys flew out of his pocket when he was on the swing, not a big deal except it was nighttime, there were leaves everywhere and it was cold! So the whole crew went looking for his keys and after 10 minutes Rachel Thun found them. Way to go Rachel!!! We go back in the house and while I'm playing ping pong I try to rub my ring with my thumb (I do this all the time) and I notice there is no ring. Immediately I go into panic mode and hope I can remember taking it off somewhere but no memory comes to mind. I know where my ring is, it's in the leaves, in the dark, in the cold. My hands were so numb from searching for the keys I didn't realize my ring came off. This has never happened but since I've lost weight my ring is loser on my finger, I guess you can lose fat off your fingers. So we go outside praying to find my ring and after 2 minutes of searching Rachel Thun comes to the rescue again and finds my ring. She needs to search for hidden treasure because she has a gift. Thanks a ton Rachel!!!! I owe you. It was a very eventful night and I'm so thankful she found my ring.

No comments: