Friday, August 29, 2008

Random Thoughts

1. I'm in one more fantasy league, whoohoo, that makes 4 and I'm gonna dominate all four of them.

2. Looks like the Yankees and the Red Sox aren't going to make the playoffs. That would be crazy, but it won't bother me if the Yankees don't make the playoffs if the Red Sox miss them too.

3. In one week and one day I get to watch the Colts season opener, yeah!

4. It's raining it's pouring the old man is snoring in OKC.

5. Next month we are starting a series called Got Sex? at Epic. I'm going to speak on Why God Created Sex, Sex God's Way and Dirty Thoughts. Students bring all your friends and parents bring all your students this will be one of our best series of the year.

6. Every year I will do a sex series because I believe fornication and sexual immorality are one of Satan's biggest tools to destroy the lives of teenagers.

7. This Sunday night at 6 pm, Ignite will have it's second service. All college and twentysomethings make sure you are there. God is going to use this experience to impact college and twentysomethings all over OKC.

8. Tonight I will hit up the scale and I'm hoping to be at 225. My eating has been good this week but I haven't worked out a lot. I'll give an update on Monday.

9. I love People's Church and I'm super pumped about our future. We have a great team and lives are being changed every week. Thank you Lord for what you are doing!

No comments: