Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Jace is Walking




Wow crawling has not lasted long. Jace just turned 11 months and is officially walking. Watching him grow up is pretty amazing. With walking has come some bumps and bruises. This weekend alone he has busted his lip and cracked his head on the chair because of his new learned skill. He is fearless and his personality is growing. As I speak he is getting mad at his bowling pins and throwing them around. It's cracking me up. I love this little boy to death and it's crazy how fast he is growing up and he's not even one. His bumps and bruises this weekend reminded me that when we are learning something new not everything is going to be smooth. We will have moments of frustration and get mad and throw bowling pins, which Jace is continuing to do. Sometimes our walk with Christ can be like this when God is stretching us to do something new, we will have bumps, bruises and get frustrated but the key is to never give up. Jace is upset but he is still playing with the bowling pins. I don't even know what he's frustrated at but I'm sure he will figure it out as long has he keeps playing with the bowling pins. So from me and Jace, keep playing with the bowling pins no matter how frustrating it is, God will help you figure it out.

1 comment:

One Lucky Woman said...

i'd loved reading this blog... it makes me smile =) love you!