Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Skype

I have recently been introduced to the technology of Skype and I love it. Skype is an internet program that allows you to use your computer as a phone to call anyone who has internet. The part that I like is I can call anyone in the world, which is big for me because I have family in Belgium and France. We can now talk to them for free and if you have a webcam you can video chat for free. I'm all about the Skype and now relatives I have in Europe can talk to and see Jace all for FREE. My grandma in Connecticut that is too old to travel can now see Jace for the first time over the internet for FREE. Maybe for some Skype is old news but for me it's new and it's great. Skype is allowing us to connect with relatives we normally see once every few years. It's also very user friendly and the sound is very clear. Check it out at www.skype.com.

No comments: