Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Pandora Radio

Pandora radio is another discovery I have found on the internet thanks to my friend Andy Wynn. Pandora is a website where you can create your own radio station with your favorite artists. Example: If you like Frank Sinatra type his name in the "create a radio station" box and Pandora will play all Frank Sinatra music and anyone who sounds like them. Not only that but if the station plays a song you don't like you can skip it and it will never play that song again. Pandora basically learns your favorite types of music and plays it all day long. I love it! Currently I have a Israel and the New Breed station, a Rascal Flatts station, LeCrae station, Fireflight station and a Hillsong United station. It also has an application for the Iphone. It's awesome and I just created a Boys II Men station, whoohoo! Check it out at Pandora.com

No comments: