Sunday, August 3, 2008

Weekend Update

1. Friday I went to a pretty amazing wedding, but it had some temptation. At the reception they had milk and white chocolate fountains with cookies, marshmallow and bananas to dip in them. They also had wedding cake and lots of chocolate covered strawberries and I'm proud to say all I had was one chocolate strawberry and a lot of fruit. The fountains were calling my name but I resisted.

2. I also went to Mustang, OK for the very first time, it was pretty cool.

3. Saturday I chilled with my brother, Jace and Jamie and we watched Dr. Dolittle, that is a very funny movie.

4. Sunday we had an awesome service at People's church, it was very practical and one I believe everyone needs to hear about our finances being built on the rock, not sand. Check it out at www.peopleschurch.tv it will challenge and bless your life.

5. I also drove to Arkansas with my friend Brian Rush. I'm so glad he was with me because it would be a boring drive for someone to do by themselves. I also had an opportunity to eat a Big Ruby Tuesday burger but I resisted and got the salad bar. Thank you Lord.

6. Changing my diet has been hard, but I feel so much better about myself. This week I have eaten to live instead of living to eat and I really believe the Holy Spirit has helped me have self control and it is an amazing feeling. Thank you God for the strength to get my eating under control.

No comments: