Tuesday, August 26, 2008

YouVersion

Over the past few months I have been using YouVersion to do my devotions and I love it! I am not much of a journaler (i don't think that is a word, but you know what I mean) but have always envied those who are. I've tried a couple times to journal but never stuck to it. I think I stopped because my handwriting is so bad I can't even read it, haha. And one of the main reasons I like YouVersion is because it allows me to journal online. With YouVersion I can read the Bible and Journal online on my laptop. It's awesome! It also has a concordance, commentaries and is very user friendly. Plus I can read my typing much better then my handwriting and I won't get writers cramp. And to put the cherry on top there is an Iphone application so I even have it on my phone. The advances in technology are great and they have opened doors for me to journal during my devotional time. If you interested check it out at youversion.com. It's been a blessing for me and I hope it will be a blessing for you.

No comments: