Friday, August 8, 2008

Random Thoughts

1. Tonight I'm chillin at home with my family and looking forward to the time I'll have with Jamie and Jace.

2. Favre in a Jets jersey is just crazy, but I'm happy for him and I hope they dethrone the Patriots.

3. I'm also excited for the Olympics. Go USA!!!

4. Tonight Jamie is making some low fat fettuccine with wheat pasta. I know it will be amazing.

5. Jamie has been on this weight loss journey with me and has been a tremendous support. We are both cutting off the pounds. It feels good to be able to make these changes with my wife and I know it will also be a blessing for Jace.

6. Preseason football has started and I'm not a huge fan of preseason but it's nice to have pro football back. One month until the season starts and I can't wait. Go Colts!!!

No comments: