Thursday, August 7, 2008

Puppies and Babies

Tonight I took Dungy for a walk and it was a beautiful night. As I walked him it struck me how alike him and Jace are. Here are some ways my puppy is like my baby boy. Just like Jace, Dungy likes to put everything in his mouth and I mean everything. He went after rocks, paper, plastic, bugs, and cups. Just like Jace, Dungy wants to explore the world. He has to sniff out everything just like Jace has to check out every corner of our house. Just like Jace, Dungy is a ball of energy. I'm still trying to figure out if I walked him or if he walked me. And just like Jace, Dungy loves people. It's funny my dog completely ignores other dogs but makes a bee line for every human he sees. I don't know why these things struck me tonight during my walk but they did so I thought I would share.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think I'm figuring out ways to raise kids having raised my dog. New tricks are on the way. It's gonna be great!