Thursday, August 14, 2008

U-S-A!!!!

I'm watching the USA dominate Greece in basketball and loving it! I think I have scared Jace three times by my cheering. It's a dunkfest and the alley oop that Wade thew to Kobe as he was falling out of bounds was off the hook! If you are at work today and missed it, check it out on Sportscenter. It's great to see this team doing so good because the last couple of Olympics have been embarrassing. If they keep playing this way they should have no problem winning the gold. This year I'm into the Olympics way more then I have ever been and am really enjoying them. I think I've watched every Michael Phelps race. He is a beast. And their relay where they came back and edged out France was amazing. Jamie and I were cheering like crazy when they won. Go USA and make sure you win the medal count.

No comments: