Friday, August 15, 2008

Random Thoughts

1. I'm looking forward to watching the Olympics this weekend. I'm excited for the track and field events and I can't wait to watch USA vs Spain tomorrow in basketball. Go USA!

2. I'm continuing to eat good and feel good. I've been a little slack with working out so I'm trying to step that up.

3. My Yankees are letting me down and if they don't step it up I will have to force out the words "There is always next year."

4. Tonight I rented a movie from the $1 red box, I can't believe we are now vending dvd's. So much for snickers and starbust, go to a vending machine and rent a dvd. Craziness.

5. My heart is beating like crazy because I just watched Michael Phelps win an impossible race. Unbelievable I can't believe he won he was behind to the very end. He is a BEAST!

6. Tonight I'm gonna work out and watch some more Olympics.

No comments: