Saturday, August 23, 2008

Slackin

I just realized I haven't blogged since Wed so here are some updates:

1. Thursday I had my first fantasy draft and it was a blast. This league is a keeper league which I have never done before and all I gotta say is the Stallions are going down in week 1! I love fantasy football and I have two , maybe three more drafts to go.

2. Team USA is in the Gold medal game and I want to watch it sooo bad, maybe I will sleep til 1 am, watch it and then go back to sleep.

3. Jace has been launching some nasty diapers lately and if you are wondering yes I gag when I change them. I hate poop diapers, I would change every pee diaper if I didn't have to change one poop diaper. I'm gagging thinking about it so I'm moving on.

4. Today I went to Incredible Pizza with our students and had a blast. Again I'm attracted to the basketball game, but today my best was only a 71. I hope to get 80 someday. As for our students they are all about getting a million tickets, which I think they did.

5. Jamie also tore it up on the basketball game scoring over 40 a few times. If you haven't met my wife she is lots of fun and definitely the life of the party.

6. Tomorrow we kick off our first Ignite experience for college and twentysomethings at 6 pm. I'm super pumped and I believe God is going to use this experience to reach college and twentysomethings all over OKC.

7. The NFL and college football seasons starts in less then two weeks. Go Buckeyes and Go Colts!!! Here is another prediction Chris "Beanie" Wells will win the Heisman Trophy this year.

8. The Yankees won today and the Red Sox got beat 11-0 and that makes me happy.

9. As for the meltdown I'm at 129 pounds and still need to lose 19 pounds. The process has been very rewarding.

10. Thanks for taking time out of your day to read my blog.

No comments: