Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Fun at work

Today our staff took a field trip to Incredible Pizza. This is the first time we have ever done this and it was a blast. We ate, laughed, competed and had a lot of fun. We started off with the go karts and I didn't win but I was apart of a wreck and I beat Pastor Herbert so I will take that. Next we hit up the basketball hoops and Pastor Herbert pretty much dominated everyone, until I beat his high score of 68 with a 71 and then a 74. Victory was mine until he tied my high with his own 74 right before we left. I couldn't believe it. Either way I'll take the tie on the high score because he killed me many times head to head. Then I hit up the motorcycle and stunk it up. Andy dominated every race. It's awesome to be apart of a staff that has fun and enjoys life together.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So it seems like you are having a good time in OKC?