Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Weird but Great Sunday

This past Sunday morning I spoke at People's Church and something very weird happened. During my second message I got light headed at the end and thought I was going to faint. I didn't but when I finished the sermon and started thinking about the next two services I started having anxiety. This has happened to me from time to time and I hate it. So know I'm feeling dizzy and I start to feel like I can't catch my breath and all of this is now happening before I'm going to preach again. Through my entire 3rd message I battled this anxiety and thought I was going to have to stop a few times but didn't. I literally thought I was going to be the first preacher to pass out during a sermon. That would have sucked. Well, after this service I was really freaking out because I didn't know if I could make it through one more message. So in between the 3rd and 4th message I asked a few people to pray for me and was praying my guts out, holding Jace during worship for the 4th service. I've found that holding Jace helps calm me if you wondered why I mentioned that. So I got up to preach for the last time and I was still feeling bad but after my intro out of no where the anxiety and dizziness completely left. I was able to easily get through the last message and I thank God for helping me. I don't know if Sunday was a test, a fluke, maybe I'm sick or something else. I have no clue but I know throughout Sunday morning at least 10 people committed their lives to Jesus Christ and therefore it was a weird but great Sunday.

No comments: