Friday, May 23, 2008

Random Thoughts

1. Well my Idol prediction was wrong but I have to say I was not disappointed, they were both really good and this by far was my favorite season.

2. Our house will be full again this weekend with Jamie's Dad, step mom and their two kids. We have had visitors the last 3 weekends and it's been good to see family and friends. Plus we're pumped anytime someone gets to visit our church!

3. My Idol prediction was wrong but my Spurs prediction was right, they just always find a way to win and I think they will do the same against the Lakers. I'm still callin a Spurs vs. Celtics NBA Finals.

4. Life has been a little more busy with Dungy in the family. We have to watch him like crazy to make sure he doesn't pee in the house, which hasn't happened to often. He's still a puppy so he's learning and he has done very well with Jace.

5. Yesterday Jace took two steps on his hand and knees. We are so proud of him and expect him to be crawling any day. It's been amazing to watch this process and he brings a smile to my face every time I'm around him. He is such a blessing. He's also pulling himself up. This is his favorite thing to do and you can tell he feels like a big boy every time he does it. As he lifts up he grunts and then gives a sigh of relief after he gets on his feet, followed by his beautiful smile that says "look at me, I'm a big boy".

6. Jamie hooked up an amazing chicken salad sandwich yesterday some awesome turkey burgers last Sunday. I know turkey burger sounds nasty and believe me I was hesitant but they were very good and healthy:). Thanks babe for helping me eat healthy and helping the healthy food taste good.

7. Operation meltdown is back in effect. I've worked out the last 3 days and have eaten pretty well. I've especially done well with not eating junk late a night. Tonight I will weigh myself and hopefully see I've cut some pounds. Either way I feel good.

Enjoy your 3 day weekend!!!

No comments: