Friday, May 16, 2008

Random Thoughts

1.  Not that it was a hard prediction, but I predicted a David vs David finale for Idol and I was right.  And I still stand by my prediction that David Archuletta will win it all.  He probably won't have a better career then David Cook but he will win Idol next week.

2.  Speaking of Idol, the  Idol tour is coming to OKC in August, maybe Jamie and I will go if tickets don't cost an arm and a leg.  This has been our favorite season.

3.  The second round of the playoffs have been much better and I'm looking forward to the game 6's and 7's.  I hope the Celtics, Jazz and Hornets win their series.  I  still think it will be a Spurs vs Celtics final though.

4.  Tonight, Jamie's crazy friend Keke is coming in town.  Watch out OKC, when they get together they are nuts.

5.  Jace is starting to get separation anxiety so hopefully that won't last too long.  If he cries when you hold him it's not because you are ugly and scary he is just going through a phase.  He still isn't crawling but seems to get closer each week.

6.  I've been listening to the most recent Passion cd and I really like it.  Especially the songs "Beautiful Jesus" and "God of this City".

7.  Unfortunately Operation melt down hasn't been much of an operation, but I plan on getting back  into it today.  

8.  The Patriots are cheaters and I can't believe they are getting off so easy.  As far as I'm concerned they should be stripped of their championships and Belicheck should be fired, what a cheater.  He's no genius he cheats!  Can you tell I despise the Patriots.  Haha.

2 comments:

keri said...

Looking forward to hanging with you for a couple hour next week.

keri said...

ha...I'm on my home computer and forgot it would throw my wifes name up there.
Konan