Monday, May 12, 2008

Weekend Update

1. We dedicated Jace this Sunday and the church gave him his first bible. It was an amazing morning. We are humbled to be parents and ask for God's wisdom every day in raising him.

2. Jamie made fajitas for lunch yesterday and it was off the hook. She also made her guacamole which is amazing, I could eat the entire bowl by myself. It was a good feast.

3. For mother's day I got Jamie a kitchen aid food chopper, it's this device we've seen on the food network that she has wanted. She was very happy to get it. Cooking to my wife is what the Colts are to me. She loves to cook and I love to eat her food.

4. Survivor was very disappointing, I wanted Amanda to win. All in all it was a great season.

5. Jamie and I almost bought a dog, for some reason we really want one and are getting close to finding one. Stay tuned to see if we make it happen.

6. Sunday morning we had an amazing Video to the song God of this City, I watched it 4 times and each time it gave me chills and a lump in my throat. Brian, the band and Cameron did a phenomenal job! Like the song says "Greater things have yet to come, Greater things are still to be done in this City." Amen!!!

7. Today I have officially quit golf, I don't have the money or time to get better and there is no point paying money to do something that frustrates the mess out of me. This is the only game that makes me want to say a ton of bad words and break my clubs so I am done.

8. This week I'm going to reflect on more things I've learned in youth ministry. Enjoy!!!

No comments: