Monday, May 5, 2008

Drive Conference and More

Today we are flying to Atlanta, GA to attend the Drive Conference at North Point Church.  For those that don't know this is Andy Stanley's church.  Our whole staff is going and I'm pumped for the next three days.  I'm pumped because I get to build stronger relationships with the staff at People's church and I really enjoy Andy Stanley's books so I'm expecting a lot from his conference.  I may not get to blog because of the conference but I will be back Wednesday with some updates.

I also really appreciate my pastor.  Because of the conference I wasn't going to get back to OKC until late Wednesday night, which was going to cause me to miss my Wednesday night service.  This is not a huge deal but we had an amazing outreach last week that built some major momentum.  With that he decided to fly me back early so I can be back for my service.  It is a tremendous blessing to know my pastor values and supports the youth ministry enough to change plans and send me back early for our service.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Fantastic to hear Chris. Get me your notes so I can get the outsider's guide. :)