Friday, May 30, 2008

Random Thoughts

1. I'm pretty disappointed that the Spurs lost mainly because I can't stand the Lakers. Hopefully the Celtics win because if it's a Lakers vs Pistons final I will not watch one single game.

2. Operation Melt Down is working I have lost 5 pounds and am hoping to knock that down some more when I weigh myself tonight.

3. Thank the Lord I'm having no more dizzy spells. It feels good to be normal again. I get in a funk when my body or mind is out of wack. I hated it and now I'm feeling ggrrreeeeaaattt!!!! A little "Tony the Tiger" for those of you who remember him.

4. The "Lost" season finale was pretty amazing and I can't wait for the next season. Locke is dead and I bet Sawyer is now in charge of the Island. Good stuff!

5. The last couple weekends we have had friends and family in town which was great, but at times not very restful. Therefore this weekend we are straight chillin, whoohoo!!!

6. Pastor Herbert is back this week and I'm looking forward to his sermon on the fruit of the spirit "Love" in our series Juicy Fruit.

7. The weather here has been in the 90's and it's really not that bad.

8. Not only do I have a smart kid but our dog is pretty smart too, we have only had him for two weeks and he has already learned to go to the back door when he has to go to the bathroom. Good boy Dungy!

9. Peace out my homies and I'm done blogging till Monday.

No comments: