Friday, May 2, 2008

Random Thoughts

1.  Jason should have gone home on Idol but I had no problem seeing Brooke go home.  And what are the rumors about Paula, do people think she's on crack?

2.  I have no clue what happened on Survivor because the weather guy was basically on the tv all last night.  I promise I have seen more hail in OK in my three months here then I have seen in my entire life.  And the wind was so strong last night it blew my grill off my back porch.  Craziness.

3.  I'm still buzzing about Wednesday night, and in shock that we had that many students.  It was unbelievable.  I'm extremely humbled that God would bless us in that way.  Thank you Lord and to You be all the glory.  The word that keeps coming to my mind is WOW!!!

4.  The epic t-shirts are off the hook and will be gone soon.  Thanks vernon for the amazing graphic.  They will be on sale every Sunday and Wednesday for $12.

5.  I am hoping that the second round of the NBA playoffs will be better then the first.  The first was terrible.  I'm looking forward to Spurs vs. Hornets.  I hope the Hornets win but I think the Spurs will.  Either way I hope it goes 7 games.

6.  Jamie and Jace get home today and I can't wait to see them.  I've been a lost, lonely pup with my wife and son gone and absolutely hate being away from them.  In one hour I get to hug and kiss their faces, whoohoo!!!

7.  Tomorrow is our baptismal bash and their are a bunch of people getting baptized.  It's gonna be an amazing day and I can't wait.  If you live in OKC, come check out People's Church this Sunday.  We have 4 services at 8:30 am, 9:45 am, 11:00 am and 12:15 pm.

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.