Thursday, May 15, 2008

4 Amazing Years

Today is Jamie and I's 4 year wedding anniversary. Wow, where has the time gone? Tonight we celebrated with dinner at the Cheesecake Factory (our favorite restaurant and where we had our first date) and a competitive game of miniature golf. I barely won by one stroke, she was up 5 strokes after two holes, I think she let me comeback and win. It was a great night.

As I reflect on our marriage, the last 4 years of my life have been absolutely amazing and the main reason (besides God for you spiritual folk) is Jamie. I am so blessed and at times unworthy of such an awesome wife. I don't know if I ever will be able to thank her enough for her support and love for me. Here are a few things I love about Jamie:

1. She is extremely supportive and encouraging, which is extremely helpful since I'm a pastor. She is an amazing Pastor's wife.

2. She has a huge heart for ministry. This is a big deal since we will be in ministry for the rest of our lives. God couldn't have given me a better ministry partner.

3. She's sexy on the inside and outside. My wife has a great personality, if you know her you know she is the life of the party and she is fine!!! She is my sister superfly.

4. She is an amazing mother. She loves and cares for Jace in such an amazing way. I love watching her with him and I know he is in perfect hands when he is with her.

5. If you've read my blogs you knew this was coming, my wife can throw down on some food. She is an amazing cook, I firmly believe someday she will make an appearance on the food network.

6. I love my wife's voice. She is an amazing singer and has a big heart for worship.

7. Last but certainly not least she loves God with all her heart, soul and mind. This is her most attractive quality and I thank God for a wife that loves Him and lives everyday to honor Him.

My wife is amazing, I'm extremely thankful for the last 4 years and look foward to many more.

1 comment:

One Lucky Woman said...

Seriously, you've got me blushing and tearing up!!! You are ridiculous.... but i loved every word (hehe). I'm definitely got a lot to live up to now! thanks a lot! =)
i love you baby - with all my heart!