Thursday, May 29, 2008

Last one for today

Jace Update!!!

Jace is talking more and more, it may be baby talk but he is saying new syllables, he has gotten the "G" sound down and at times it sounds like he is saying God. He's already calling out to the Lord, haha. He has also learned how to get from his belly to sitting up. He is such an amazing kid and he is so proud of himself when he learns a new move. Every time he does something new he looks at Jamie and I with a big smile. Of course we give him tons of praise and we love watching him grow up. He still isn't crawling but lately everyday he takes a few steps so we think it could be any day now. I absolutely love being a dad and I thank God everyday for our little boy. Matter of fact he's waking up right now from a nap so I'm gonna go grab him and have some father and son time. I love these times and maybe I can get him to crawl :).

No comments: