Saturday, February 28, 2009

Random Thoughts

1. We have had some beautiful weather in OKC and I look forward to 60's and 70's next week.

2. The NFL free agency has been crazy! Tons of players are changing teams. I'm sad to see Marvin leave the Colts but it's time. The last two years he seems fragile and drops a lot of passes. I appreciate all he has done but it's time to move on. I'm very glad we resigned Jeff Saturday.

3. Working out in the morning has been great but it definitely has given me a bigger appetite. I gotta make sure I eat healthy when I'm eating more.

4. I've officially switched from working at Starbucks to Vintage Coffee. The outlets at Starbucks don't work so I can't keep my laptop charged so I'm done. Vintage offers free wifi, it's less crowded, the outlets WORK and their drinks are pretty good.

5. We are getting closer and closer to moving into our new facility at People's Church and it's very exciting. I can't believe it's almost here and I'm humbled to be apart of what God is doing at our church. It's amazing! If you are ever in OKC you have to visit People's Church!

6. I also can't believe it's March tomorrow, I feel like time is flying by faster and faster. I love my family, my job so I guess it's true when people say "time flies when you are having fun."

7. I'm currently watching Titanic only because it's at the best part when they run into the iceberg, I could careless for the rest of the movie.

No comments: