Monday, February 9, 2009

Thank You Jesus

Yesterday my sister shared with me that she committed her life to Christ last Sunday at a church in Indy. Thank You Jesus!!! I have been praying for my sister to give her life to Christ since I got saved which is almost 10 years. She has faced some difficult situations in her life and it was amazing to hear about her journey that led to her making this decision. She had a joy in her voice and an excitement about God that I have never heard before. In March she is going to dedicate my niece and nephew and she is going to attend a new believer's class. God is sooooo good!!! I want to encourage anyone who is praying for a loved one to come to Christ, keep praying and keep believing, never give up hope! God is faithful. Thanks to everyone who has prayed for my sister in the past and again, thank You Jesus!

1 comment:

Aaron said...

Great to hear! I'm still praying and believing for my oldest brother. Thanks for the encouragement.