Sunday, February 8, 2009

Random Thoughts

1. Friday there was no school at John Marshall so we didn't have impact. I was bummed but I got a great head start on my message for Wednesday.

2. Speaking of this Wednesday, the message is gonna be off the hook. We are talking about "The Breakup", how to avoid it, how to deal with it and how to do it. I'm so pumped for this message it's going to really help some students who are dating and for others when they start dating!

3. I love People's Church, Friday night we had some worship time at our Crazy Leadership Dessert and during that time I just thanked God for bringing us to this church and I'm so excited for the future. I'm humbled and honored to be apart of what God is doing at People's Church. I love it!!!

4. I think I'm going to watch the entire Pro Bowl on Sunday, I rarely watch it unless I am there live, which I've been fortunate to be apart of 4 times. My step dad had the hook up with free flying benefits and great tickets!

5. I heard the Indianapolis Colts may get Albert Haynesworth, I would be a very happy man if that happened.

6. I'm not a tennis fan but I will never miss a Federer vs. Nadal match, they are awesome!!!

7. The weather in OKC has been amazing, Friday I wore Flip flops and Saturday I wore my Birkenstock sandals.

8. Speaking of my Birkenstock's, I had a guy make fun of me because I own a pair of Birkenstock sandals and crocs, but I don't care because they are super comfortable.

9. At the Crazy Leadership Dessert I ate a piece of Cheesecake Factory Carrot cake, I actually only ate half because their pieces are huge! I looked up the calories and found out that one piece of that cake has 1560 calories. What?!!!!!! I will never eat a piece of that cake ever again, that is ridiculous!

No comments: