Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Weekend Update

1. I worked on Thursday so Friday I was off. I hung out with Jace all day and had lots of fun. It was a little chilly so we stayed in the house.

2. Friday night we had crazy prayer and worship at People's Church. It was awesome to pray and worship with our church body. It was a refreshing night!

3. After prayer and worship Jamie and I watched City of Angels and it was boring! So boring I fell asleep watching the movie. Normally Jamie falls asleep while we're watching tv, but this time I was knocked out.

4. Saturday night we watched Good Will Hunting on TNT and I did not fall asleep. The movie started off slow but ended well. We both enjoyed it and we both stayed awake!

5. Sunday we had an awesome experience at People's Church. The worship, message and videos were amazing! Many peoples lives have been changed and many more will be changed in a chair at People's Church. God is moving at People's Church and this is a very exciting season. Come visit us this Sunday for our new series called Imagine at 8:45 am, 10 am, 11:15 am or 12:30 pm.

No comments: