Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Epic Tonight

We had a great night at Epic. 8 salvations and 100 students, praise God!!! I talked about "How Far Is Too Far?" and thought it went very well. The students were engaged in the experience and I pray they will honor God physically when they date. I also have amazing leaders who help make Epic a huge success. Thanks guys and a big thanks to David Kinsey for filling in on the drums last minute and being ready in season and out. You did great. Also a huge thanks to Sherry Cunningham, Sherry is a new leader and was responsible for 8 students coming to Epic for the very first time, that is awesome! I love my team and I love what I do. Next week we are doing a Love Lockdown Uncensored where we will answer all the students questions about dating. It's gonna be awesome, don't miss it students!

No comments: