Thursday, February 12, 2009

More Change

Lately, I have been waking up early and going to the gym to workout. This is something I have always wanted to do but have always failed. I've always been a night person that stays up to 1 or 2 am, but recently I have been tired around 11 pm and falling asleep before midnight. Weird! Since this has been happening I haven't been working out late at night like I usually do because I'm too tired, which is now getting in the way of reaching my goal of 200 pounds. I'm still at 210 if you are wondering. Eating right got me to 210 but I know working out is what I need to do to get to 200. I don't want to work out after work because that cuts into family time so last Wed I rolled out of bed, worked out and really enjoyed it. I did it again last Friday and on Monday this week. I skipped Tuesday because I went to bed too late, but got right back on track Wednesday and Thursday. I've also found that I have more energy during the day and my devotional time has improved in the sense I'm more alert instead of sleepy in the morning. I'm loving the change and thank God for my new sleeping patterns and hope to keep them this way.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You can do it!!!!