Monday, February 16, 2009

Weekend Update

1. Friday night I went to John Marshall's bball game with a few of my leaders. John Marshall dominated and I had a great time hanging out with great people.

2. Saturday we didn't do much but relax at home since we went out for Valentine's day on Thursday. On Thursday we went to see Taken, it was a great movie. At the beginning of the movie I had the thought, "it would be nice to have a daughter", by the end of the movie my thought was "I'd be perfectly fine with all sons", haha. After the movie we went to Friday's and then back home and hung out with Rachel and Chase Allred who hooked us up with free babysitting. Thanks guys!

3. Saturday night my good friend Jason Patterson came over and we watched the dunk contest. The contest was awesome except for Dwight Howard's last dunk. I firmly believe he would have won if he did his last dunk in the first round and the 12 foot hoop dunk in the final round. He blew it! Next year will be amazing if Lebron is in the contest.

4. Sunday, Jason did a very good job preaching at People's Church and afterwards we went to lunch at Outback. That Outback special was good but it tore up my stomach...sorry Jamie, Jason and Jace.

5. Sunday night we watched the All Star game which was pointless, I probably won't ever watch it again, but I did enjoy Shaq's dance with the Jabbawokeez! It was the best part of the game. However, I threw up when they gave co-mvp's to Shaq and Kobe, give me a break. Those guys were either being fake last night or fake with their previous drama, either way I thought it was lame but probably a smart move for the NBA's marketing. I'm sure we will see Kobe and Shaq in T-mobile's "who's in your 5" commercial very soon.

No comments: