Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Epic was Awesome Tonight

Epic went really well tonight. Worship was off the hook, the videos were great, we had smooth transitions, we had a lot of guests and 12 students made commitments to Christ. Praise God!!! It was part 1 of our Love Lockdown series and I think this series is really gonna help students with the issue of dating. Tonight I did a tag team sermon with my wife and it went awesome. Jamie did a great job and really challenged our girls on the topic of modesty and what message they are sending with their clothes. I spoke to the boys about being respectful with their actions and their words and told them to don't look and lust, bounce away! Then I shared with all the students that the number 1 quality they should look for in a person they want to date is that they love Jesus. It was an awesome night and I'm excited to share pt. 2 next week called The Breakup. Students bring your friends!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

EPIC WAS/IS AWESOME THANKS TO YOUR HARD WORK AND DEVOTION TO OUR YOUTH HERE IN OKC! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK............REMEMBER THE BEST IS YET TO COME!!!!!!!!!