Friday, October 31, 2008

Random Thoughts

1. We are in Springfield, MO for a friend's wedding on Saturday.

2. Jamie and I went to school at Central Bible College in Springfield, MO so the area is still familiar to us.

3. The best part about Springfield is visiting old friends and Cheddars. We love some Cheddars especially their spinach dip!

4. Don't forget to go to Chipotle today. On Halloween Chipotle gives away free burrito's to anyone who comes into their restaurant wearing aluminum foil. We will be hitting them up for dinner tonight.

5. The one thing I don't like about Springfield is the drivers. Today traffic was backed up on Glenstone, National and 65 all at the same time. Now I know you thinking was it ruch hour? No it was 1:30 pm. It was all good though because we got to Cheddars and had some spinach dip with some friends.

6. Tomorrow morning we are getting together with some more friends at Cracker Barrel, this is my favorite breakfast place. Their biscuits and gravy is amazing.

7. Yes I'm still losing weight and not going off the deep end this weekend even though I've blogged about a lot of food :).

8. Jamie is also super skinny and looking mighty fine. I love my wife to death and I'm excited to have this little getaway with her.

9. I'm looking forward to this Sunday at People's Church. We are starting a new series called the Miraculous and then at 6 pm we are having Ignite, an experience for college and twentysomethings. College and Twentsysomethings make sure you are there!

No comments: