Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Crazy Wednesday

1. I have been sick for the last three days and have not enjoyed it. I hate being sick and this morning I felt pretty bad again but tonight it seems like it is going away. I'm praying by tomorrow I have no aches, sore throat or headache.

2. I'm glad we did an uncensored tonight because it would have been tough for me to preach while being sick. Our uncensored went very well and my leaders did a great job using God's word to answer tough questions from our students.

3. I'm sure some are wondering what is uncensored? Uncensored is a night where we take prescreened questions from students and then answer them on a Wednesday night. It's called uncensored because no question is off limits. I then give these questions to a few of my leaders who research and answer them with God's word. Tonight we did a Got Sex uncensored so we answered questions students had about sex. It went very well and even led to more questions after service. I'm glad the students feel that they come to a place where no question is a stupid question and they won't be judged. We also had at least 10 students commit their hearts to Christ tonight. THANK YOU JESUS!

4. Next month we will do an uncensored for our Meet the Parents series where students can ask any questions about family, their parents, their relationship with their parents, anything at all.

5. The Cubs lost, whoohoo! Go Dodgers and Joe Torre. They are my pick to win it all.

6. Well to end I just want to say I'm loving life right now. I love Oklahoma City, I love People's Church, I love Epic, I love my job, I love my son, I love my wife and I love God. I'm very thankful for where I am and there is no greater feeling then being in the center of God's will. Nuff Said.

No comments: